The bid is for one (1) permanent mounted generator:
1266 East Church Street
Jasper, GA 30143
Contractor to provide the following services:
- Furnish and install an equivalent of Kohler Model 125REZGC, EPA emissions certified Emergency Stationary Natural Gas Engine Driven Generator System rated 125kW, 156 KVA @0.8 PF, 277/480 3Ø
- Generator system include engine block heater, flexible fuel lines, sound attenuated enclosure, weather resistance steel enclosure, stainless steel flexible exhaust connector, critical grade exhaust silencer, battery charger, or Kohler DEC 3000 Microprocessor control or equivalent, and RSAIII – Remote annunciator, Factory authorized startup, operator training, and system load testing using building load at beginning and all conduit and wiring for connection.
- Generator system will tie into and utilize existing automatic transfer switch located in mechanical room.
- Generator system will tie into and utilize existing natural gas service on site. Contractor to provide adequate fuel line and external gas regulator for delivery of full rated gas requirement of generator system at ½ psig delivery pressure within 10 feet of generator intake.
- Generator to be located in area specified by Pickens County and contractor to construct 13′ x 6′ concrete pad (3,000 psig) as foundation for generator with conduit and gas line in concrete.
- Five year equivalent extended warranty on generator system to be provided.
- Full first year factory authorized maintenance to be included.
The work will consist of procuring and installing the generator with all applicable connections and wiring. The work is to be completed within 120 consecutive calendar days from date of the awarding of the contract.
A pre-bid meeting for prospective bidders will be held on March 8, 2017, at 2:00 p.m. in Room 149 at Pickens County Administrative Building located at 1266 East Church Street, Jasper.
All bids must be in by Friday March 24, 2017, at 1:00 p.m. No bids will be received or accepted after 1:00 p.m., March 24, 2017. Bids submitted after the designated hour will be deemed invalid and returned unopened to the bidder. Pickens County reserves the right to waive any irregularities or reject any and all bids.